Next Steps After Your Claim is Approved by Insurance
Congratulations! You're getting a new roof!
- When your insurance adjuster approves roof work, they write up an estimate and send you a check for the claim.
- Upon receipt of the estimate and check, you call Marathon Roofing to sit down with you and go over the work insurance agreed to pay for.
- We make sure that everything needed and required by building code is included. This is also the time you get to pick out your new shingles!
- If we uncover any missing items on the insurance company’s estimate, we’ll inform the insurance adjuster and request that those missing items be added to the project. This is called a supplement and is absolutely in the homeowner’s best interest. Your insurance company may contact you to let you know we’ve filed a supplement to the claim. (This is of no cost to you and ensures you receive everything you should.)
- Upon final agreement and receipt of the initial payment, we order your supplies and schedule installation of your new roof! Congratulations, again!
What Our customers say
Kevin F. ★★★★★
“We were very happy with Marathon, and John in particular. He worked tirelessly with our insurance coverage and ended up getting us a complete roof replacement even though our insurance company only wanted to cover half. The new roof is beautiful and seems to be holding up to the recent winds and rain very well.”
Ward M. ★★★★★
“I think this is the best contractor I have encountered in 8 years in the area. John runs an exceptionally responsive and professional operation.”
Linda W. ★★★★★
“We used Marathon Roofing to replace our roof in Leland and inspect and repair our roof at Carolina Beach. This is the best customer service we have experienced since we moved here in 2007. I would highly recommend Johnathan Hakes and Marathon Roofing!!”
Yelena & Bryan ★★★★★
“We would like to express our appreciation to John, with Marathon Roofing, for his fast response and a job well done on our chimney, which was damaged by strong winds. We would recommend him to anybody who need a quality job, or help with insurance clam, as Marathon is very reliable and knowledgeable company. We couldn’t have asked for better service and would definitely use this company again in the future.”